"Identify Your Golf DNA Today!"
Hit it farther, straighter and with less effort by finding your natural swing or you don’t pay!
I know there is no shortage of teaching professionals in Minneapolis, but… allow me a few moments of your time and I’ll explain why I believe I can offer you faster results and lasting improvement than anyone and golf instruction that makes sense! It is our goal to train champions on and off the course!
- Golf is FUN!!! While I do work with all ranks of players I have come to understand that golf is a game, and games should be fun! If you’re not having fun training and playing, you will not practice as much you need to in order to reach your goals or shoot the scores you desire.
- Our philosophy is to be student centered, science based, and coach driven. We want to help you attain your goals which is why we sit down and talk during the first lesson to make sure we are the right fit for you. Whether you are looking to play with your spouse, boss, friends or beat your sibling, compete in a company outing, junior tour, high school or college team, or play on the tour and win major championships each of these plans looks different. Our instruction doesn’t follow the latest trends or what’s written in the latest magazines, rather we assess your skills and design a stroke and improvement plan that includes playing lessons around what you can physically perform. Our teaching revolves around the sciences of biomechanics, physics, geometry, psychology (stuff that we need to know, but don’t think you need to know everything, unless you want to leran how to teach in which we have a two year program for you) Why trust instincts when there is science?
- I have developed a way to help you determing your "golf DNA" where in 20-minutes I’ll be able to identify your best grip, posture, backswing track, power source, downswing slot, release and finish based on how YOU move, not the latest method or fad. I do teach Stack and Tilt, One-Plane and Two-Plane Golf Swings, Gravity Golf, Rotary Golf Swing etc… but it depends on how you move. The ten assessments and refinements will unlock your natural and most powerful swing!
- I have 15 years of experience working with golfers of all ages and ability levels and get results from all types of golfers. (Read testimonials)
- Science based training- we abide by the Long Term Athletic Development Principles laid out by Istyvan Balyi, a Olympic development coach for multiple sports (click here to read the 10 Principles of LTAD), biomechanics, physics and geometry.
- I use video when needed and to track improvement but do not rely on it as a crutch.
- I have worked with, studied under, interviewed, and attended seminars from 114 Top 100 Instructors (some have fallen off the list) and have multiple ways of communicating and a proven track record of getting results.
- All of our programs include playing lessons and how you apply strategy on the course!
- We teach year round and have great facilities including nFlight and aboutGolf simulators at Inside Edge and heated garages at the Golf Zone along with the best public grass practice facility in town at Halla Greens.
- I will provide first class follow up with a video and written prescription of what you need to do better.
- Your equipment should complement your swing, not complicate it. We use PING nFlight to conduct clubfitting for Callaway, Nike, PING and US Kids golf equipment
- I have written in many golfing publications as my coaching experience is highly sought after. I’ve won international teaching awards like the US Kids Top 50 coaches and MN PGA Horton Smith Award. But don’t just take my word for it check out the testimonials from my improving students…
- I will provide detailed practice plans as well as skill tests to help in the improvement.
- I will regularly send you video tips on various areas of the game to again help you with your improvement.
- We make sure you are playing better golf through playing lessons. While there are three types of practice you will become familiar with throughout your program, block, random and playing practice, we will help you set short and long-term goals and objectives that if you do not reach them in the agreed upon time table, you get your money back!
- Offer a “Free Assessment” to get to know you and your goals Call (952) 401-GOLF (4653) to schedule your free assessment today!
We teach the whole game, not just how to swing off a flat lie! If you are serious about starting the game, improving at the game or really want to be the best golfer you can be, Click Here or call or text 952/401-GOLF (4653).
That’s about it other than I look forward to helping you with your game, for me teaching golf was never a job, but a life long passion.
Golf is FUN!!!
Brad Pluth, PGA Certified Director of Instruction
Owner of the Brad Pluth Golf Academy at Halla Greens & Adventure Golf Academy
TPI Level II Golf and Fitness Professional
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
If you got to the bottom of this you should really call me at (952) 401-GOLF, we’ll be friends for life;) If you want a laugh, check out this video… Please send me your favorite clips or photos. I enjoy a good laugh too!
You are a great golfing mind!
Paul Allen, KFAN and Vikings Radio
NOTICE: Join the Fun!
Halla Greens Junior Tournament &
Golf Skills Challenge
August 20 from 7-1pm
Registration is $35 and includes: Lunch- Hot Dog, Chips and a Bottled Beverage, 9-holes followed by skills competition
US Kids Age Appropriate Tee System
US Kids, Taylor Made, PING, Nike, Halla Greens and the Academy
Day Pass to the Player Development Program (Valued at $20) to be redeemed by Sept. 11
Three Ways to Register:
Call Brad Pluth or Ann at (952)401-GOLF(4653)
Stop in the Academy office at Halla Greens